Division: Corporate & Institutional Banking Division
Department: Large Corporates Department
Position Title: Relationship Manager
To manage a portfolio within the Corporate & Institutional Banking Division. The role will focus on maintaining a healthy portfolio and servicing clients’ requirements.
The RM will provide credit analysis, credit proposals, reviewing existing facilities granted, and monitoring relationship-managed customers risk profile.
The RM will be responsible of submitting credit proposals and other required memos/reports for existing and potential clients in a timely manner, day-to-day operations such as client requests and queries, general house-keeping to ensure there are no irregularities in accounts, monitoring and following up with clients on required documentation and data as well as keeping client files in an organized manner.
– Provide superior customer service exceeding customer expectations.
– Develop and convert new customer prospects.
– Submit credit proposals and internal memos in a timely manner.
– Assess the credit risk as appropriate with respect to the portfolio.
– Develop and implement agreed actions under customer strategies.
– Regular follow-ups with client to obtain necessary information and documents.
– Monitoring of accounts to ensure deadlines are met.
– Contribute to Banks target for profit growth and customer experience.
– Engage and maintain relationships with other departments within the bank.
– Cross-sell bank products of other departments within the bank to increase income generated from portfolio.
– Adhere to structure and processes in place pertaining to the bank’s credit, operational, reputation and regulatory risk.
– Escalate any cases which may lead to potential operational losses or fraud cases to the Unit Head as appropriate.
– Respond within agreed timelines to issues raised by Audit/compliance/regulators.
– Maintain awareness of operational risks within portfolios and minimize likelihood of occurrence.
Qualification & Experience ( Minimum requirements):
– Minimum of 5 years work experience, with a minimum of 3 years of general Banking experience with a preference related directly to Commercial Banking
– Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, business management, accounting or related fields
– Ability to demonstrate being a team player
– Ability to grasp new tasks and demonstrate self-development
– Ability to interact with business customers
– Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to build relations with other departments
– Strong time management, planning and organization skills
– Strong communications, written, analytical and verbal skills