Division: Corporate & Insitutional Banking Division
Department: Large Corporates Department
Position Title: Relationship Manager
To manage a portfolio within the Corporate & Institutional Banking Division. The role will focus on maintaining a healthy portfolio and servicing clients’ requirements as well as developing the Assistant Relationship Manager (ARM).
The RM, with the assistance of the ARM, will provide credit analysis, credit proposals, reviewing existing facilities granted, and monitoring relationship-managed customers risk profile.
The RM will be responsible of submitting credit proposals and other required memos/reports for existing and potential clients in a timely manner, day-to-day operations such as client requests and queries, general house-keeping to ensure there are no irregularities in accounts, monitoring and following up with clients on required documentation and data as well as keeping client files in an organized manner.
Qualification & Experience ( Minimum requirements):
– Minimum of 5 years work experience, with a minimum of 3 years of general Banking experience with a preference related directly to Commercial Banking
– Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, business management, accounting or related fields
– Ability to demonstrate being a team player
– Ability to grasp new tasks and demonstrate self-development
– Ability to interact with business customers
– Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to build relations with other departments
– Strong time management, planning and organization skills
– Strong communications, written, analytical and verbal skills