Division: Banking Operations Group
Department: Operations Control Department
Position: Reconciliation Specialist
To be Responsible for performing various tasks related to the Reconciliation Section of the Operational Control Department.
– Reconcile local bank accounts and perform necessary adjustments when necessary.
– Report any irregularities, discrepancies and variances identified during the preparation of the reconciliations to the concerned department.
– Provide recommendations for variances corrections to ensure timely resolution of irregularities.
– Prepare and maintain daily reconciliation tracker and share the same with the line manager.
– Responsible for preparing any other report as requested by the management.
– Ensure proper accounting reconciliation in accordance with bank’s accounting policies and procedures.
– Assist the auditors with any audit requirements as and when required.
– Ensure all activities carried out, as per bank’s policies, processes, and procedures.
– Complete all related tasks as delegated by management or reporting Manager.
Minimum Experience & Qualification:
– Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
– Degree in Business or equivalent
– Communication skills
– Teamwork skills
– Interpersonal skills
– Accounting ERP system Knowledge
– Analytical skills
– Ms Excel skills
– Computer skills
– Attention to details
– Arabic and English language