Division: Banking Operations Group
Department: Transformation Department
Position: Change Management Product Manager
The Product Manager is responsible for defining and supporting the building of desirable, feasible, viable and sustainable products that meet customer needs of the product-market lifecycle.
– Champion the team and stakeholders to ensure alignment around overall strategy and direction of the product.
– Contact customers and end users to obtain information on expected product features.
– Act as liaison between business, sales and IT teams to refine the product and incorporate features based on market demands.
– Build effective team that can embed Lean Agile ways of working in the Bank.
– Ensure the highest level of quality for all activities and products by providing a consultancy role to business teams where appropriate.
– Create the product’s long-term vision and strategy.
– Leverage continuous delivery to continually deliver solutions
– Working closely with Business Analysts, Development & QA teams; ensuring change is delivered effectively.
– Manage the versions of products being released.
– Managing and prioritising work with the agile teams
– Monitor the progress of product development, as well as plan for product release.
– Ensure stakeholders and users are prepared to receive these solutions.
– Ensure all activities are carried out according to Bank’s policies, procedures, and standards.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
– Minimum 6-8 years related work experience
– Bachelor Degree in Technology/Business
– SAFe 4 Certification (preferably)
– Planning, organization and attention to details
– Able to handle multiple Projects under high pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines
– Leadership skills
– Good communication and problem solving skills
– Flexibility & Adaptability
– Actively share ideas and knowledge and innovative
– Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office