Division: Human Resource Division
Department: Employee & Organization Development
Position: Manager – Talent Development
To manage & execute a series of activities related to the Learning and Development section including overseas scholarships, internal workshops set-ups.
– Developing and Monitoring development plans for High Potentials, New Assigned Managers and Deputy Heads.
– Conducting training needs analysis in coordination with departments’ heads.
– Preparing the training annual L & D’s plan/budget and monitoring it monthly.
– Conducting and carrying out training programs and learning sessions as per the learning needs analysis.
– Oversee and Monitor training set-ups and execution including training for Leadership, New recruits, New Managers and Executive Management Education.
– Preparing and monitoring the annual training plan in coordination with concerned stakeholders.
– Conducting regular calibration meetings with business heads to identify special training needs (excluded from the annual training plan) and provide support for designing and executing the same.
– Contribute to achieving bank’s Omanization objectives by ensuring the transfer of knowledge and skills to Omani employees.
– Oversee the Coordination with external training and education providers and supervise the execution of their programs.
– Conducting continuous research and evaluation on the best training and education providers in the country and abroad based on organization’s needs.
– Keep abreast of the latest developments in the industry and guide Head of Departments in developing new training methods to continually incorporate changes occurred.
– Liaise with the Human Resource department to prepare statements and reports periodically to the Head of talent & Organizational Development
– Ensure all activities are carried out according to bank’s policies, procedures, and standards.
– Participate in other related initiatives and projects as assigned or other duties as assigned by management.
– Learning technologies
– Instructional designing
– Training delivery & facilitation
– Knowledge management
– Leadership and career management
– Training impact evaluation
– Effective communication skills
– Planning and organizing skills
– Team Management skills.
– Result orientation.
– Data Analytics skills.
– Project management skills
– Negotiation skills.
– Reporting skills.
– Ms. Office skills.
– Strong command on English and Arabic language
Qualification & Experience:
– 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Business or HR
– Professional Certification in learning & development
This job announcement is valid until 06/07/2023We are no longer accepting applications for this ad. Contact us for more details.