Division: Risk Management Division
Department: Enterprise Risk Department
Position: Operational Risk Analyst
To execute and monitor various tasks related to the Operational Risk Department based on the agreed guidelines and timelines set by the bank.
– Preparing and Presenting operational risk reports to various stake holders and Committees, Executive Management and Board Compliance and Risk Committee.
– Conduct Operational Risk Special or Investigation Reports.
– Conduct review and analysis on all operational incident.
– Conduct risk assessments on various process /business units in the Bank as per the annual plan of the Department
– Following up on incidents and obtaining short term, long term actions and root cause tackling with all required supporting inputs/ documents from the respective Business.
– Follow up on open action points.
– Collecting of Key Risk Indicator data on scheduled basis from the various business units.
– Analyzing identified trends in the key risk indicators reported to Risk Management.
– Collect information on operational risk/loss events then input details into the system.
– Perform root cause analysis on identified risk events to recommend improvements to prevent these risk events from re-occurring in future.
Minimum Experience & Qualification Required:
– Minimum 3-4 years related experience
– Degree in Finance/Business or equivalent.
– Preferred Operational Risk Certification.
Arabic & English Languages skills.
Risk Analytics skills.
MS. Office Products skills.