Division: Information Technology Division
Department: IT Department
Position: IT Assurance and Compliance Manager
To execute a range of tasks for the Credit Operations Section and ensure timely and effective completion of all activities within the agreed timelines and guidelines set and followed by The Bank.
– Serve as an Audit Liaison Point of Contact (POC) to support, assist and co-ordinate for internal and external audits conducted across IT Division and manage all internal and external audits related to IT and Non-IT.
– Forefront all the audits and act as POC for all escalations for any audit related activities within the department
– Liaise with auditors to explain IT posture, org structure, provide technical architecture overview, process understanding on IT controls etc.
– Support management to provide audit finding responses, implementation of controls as per audit recommendations etc and ensure all IT audit observations are taken to closure
– Perform periodic Technology Assurances / audit reviews to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established system controls and procedures.
– Present assurance results to senior leadership with articulation on risks and gaps identified; be able to risk rank observations and prioritize remediation efforts
– Drive efficiencies in the assurance process through control Automation; creating common assurance methodologies etc.
– Prepare / review assurance reports, assurance summaries and memos; root-cause analysis on issues and findings, and recommendations for management; review reports and correspondence are in alignment with internal assurance standards.
– Work closely with the stakeholders to ensure appropriate action plans are provided to mitigate the risks highlighted.
– Leads the execution of comprehensive assurance plans with oversight by the Head of IT Governance
– Effectively manage assurance team utilization to ensure assurance engagements are on time and within budget.
– Proactive project management and anticipate roadblocks with a solution-oriented mindset.
– Lead meetings with key assurance stakeholders to review key concepts, gaps or issues with risk management and control design elements, support and conclusions.
– Adapt testing approach based on risks identified.
– Timely escalation of potential significant findings to the IT Governance Head
– Present initial assurance observations to the leadership and assurance stakeholders.
– Create and Review assurance workpapers to ensure they are clear, align to the approved scope and adhere to IA methodology.
– Conduct lessons learned sessions with the assurance team for continuous improvement.
– Provide insights to the IT Governance Head and CTO to facilitate stakeholder assurance feedback discussion.
– Conduct ongoing monitoring and validation of management action plans for assurance observations.
– Embrace an equitable and inclusive environment where people can bring their full selves to work and unlock their greatest potential and contributions to the team.
– Stay abreast of new and emerging regulations & trends that impacts the risk landscape and rapidly adjust assurance plan or procedures accordingly.
– Identify and develop standard assurance work programs.
– Helps to establish and manage use of automated workflows to increase the efficiency and coverage of risks within the assurance process.
– Identifies opportunities for improvement to assurance methodology, tools, and training.
– Manages and develops direct reports to strengthen leadership capability and assurance competency.
– Coaches their assurance team members in building assurance and technology acumen.
– Drive preparation of the report for each engagement ensuring findings, action items and recommendations are practical and actionable. Communicate effectively with internal and external management to align on assurance observations and recommendations.
– Drive data analysis in risk assessment and execution of assurances.
Minimum & Qualifications:
– Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
– CISA / CISSP / CRISC / CGEIT certification preferred
– Minimum 8+ years of experience
Skills Required & Experience:
– Excellent analytical and investigation skills to identify underlying technology issues and demonstrate ability to problem solve and viable solutions
– Sound understanding of control environment, compliance, and risk frameworks such as CoBIT; PCI-DSS, COSO; ISO 27001 standards, etc.
– Proficiency in IT systems, General Computer controls, Cybersecurity, SOX programs, Etc
– Excellent project / program management skills
– Be able to work in a fast-paced role with competing priorities. Adaptable to project requirements and does what is required to get the job done
– Experience implementing Continuous Control Monitoring /Control Automation.
– Preferred experience in any of the BFSI / FinTech companies / IT Consulting / IT Services Organizations
– Experience in performing Risk Assessments / Technology Assurances / IT Operations focused reviews / Leading SOX programs
This job announcement is valid until 17/02/2024We are no longer accepting applications for this ad. Contact us for more details.