Introducing National Life and General Insurance Company’s unique Health Insurance Plans for Oman Arab Bank customers . It covers you for both inpatient and outpatient medical services and much more.
• It uniquely covers both in-patient and out-patients.
• Offers Cashless facility.
• Option of In house pharmacy access with Gold and Platinum Cover
• Coverage for hospitalization, pre and post hospitalization expenses.
• Option for optical & dental cover with Platinum Cover
• Competitive premium rates and simple procedure for joining.
• No medical tests for admission. And simple claims process.
• Less than 24 hours hospitalization also covered for specified treatments
• In house settlement – no hassle of approvals from third party authorization.
• Family discount on premium is available.( (Discount up-to a maximum of 7.5% depending on the size of the family)
• Alternative Medicines covered
• Pre-Existing and Chronic Conditions* (from second year onward)
|Territorial Limit Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Territorial Limit – Elective Treatment||Oman, India, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh only||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Territorial Limit – Emergency Treatment||Worldwide excluding USA and Canada||Yes||Yes||Yes|
*Policy fee at OMR 3 per policy shall apply
Now travel tension free with National Life & General Insurance Company’s Travel Insurance Plan for Oman Arab Bank customers. Should you face any emergencies such as medical or travel delay, we will be able to protect you financially.
Three different plan available to suit your needs for different regions like Worldwide excluding US and Canada, Worldwide including US and Canada , Schengen and Inbound with and without covid (for travelers coming to Oman)
- Basic Plan with and without Covid Cover
- Advanced Plan with and without Covid Cover
- Premium plan with and without Covid Cover
Home Contents Insurance
Oman Arab Bank and National Life & General Insurance Company will help you protect your Home with our comprehensive Home & Content Insurance plan. Protecting your contents and valuables has never been easier with Oman Arab Bank.
Home content, Personal Belonging & Building Benefits:
- Fire, explosion ,lightning ,subterranean fire Storm, tempest and flood
- Riot, strike, malicious damage, vandalism damage by Aircraft, vehicle or animals
- Burst of pipes or tanks
- Theft or any attempt of theft
- Earthquake or volcanic eruption
- Property owner’s
- Breakage of fixed glass & sanitayware
- Architects and Surveys Fees
- Removal of debris
NLGIC insurance provides additional coverage on your Home content insurance which include:
- Furniture, Fixtures
- Home Appliances (including Air Conditioners & Washing Machines)
- Entertainment Equipment (including TV sets & Home Theatre Systems)
- Kitchen Appliances, Utensils & equipment’s Crockery
- Furnishings, Furnishings, Bed-room Linen and Personal effects.
Comprehensive Personal Insurance
Ease the burden on your family by protecting yourself in the event of a permanent disability or worse with the Personal Accident Insurance plan from Oman Arab Bank and National Life & General Insurance Company.
|Natural Death||OMR 3,000|
|Accidental Death||OMR 8,000|
|Accidental Medical Expenses||OMR 1,000|
|Permanent Partial Disability Due to Accident||OMR 1,000|
|Permanent Total Disability||OMR 1,000 or 75% of monthly income for one year ( whichever is lower)|
*Entry Age from 18 to 54
Life and Accidental Plan for Embassy
An ideal insurance plan for the blue collared workers , domestic help, driver, gardener, farm worker etc… Suitably designed to be a part of the visa regulations process in the Sultanate of Oman.
Age from 18 years to 64 years for citizens / residents / valid visa only.
This product can be a part of visa regulations of Sultanate of Oman.
|Table of Benefits|
|Section||Benefit Covered by the Scheme||Sum Assured (OMR)|
|1||Death due to any cause (other than accident)||OMR 2,000|
|2||Death due to accident||OMR 5,000|
|3||Permanent Total Disability due to accident||OMR 5,000|
|4||Permanent Partial Disability due to accident (as per % of disability)||OMR 5,000|
|5||Medical Expenses due to accident||Actuals upto OMR 500|
|6||Repatriation Expenses of mortal remains||Actuals upto OMR 500|
|7||Air Ticket cash grant for medically unfit permanent disabled||OMR 150|