Position: Head of Treasury Operations
Department: Treasury & Investment Operations Department
To lead, guide & monitor OAB treasury Back office team and activities to ensure smooth functioning of the section.
– Oversee the operations of the Treasury Back Office to ensure that all transactions has accurately recorded and proper control exists in those areas.
– Ensure that confirmations has obtained from the Banks and other counter parties as required.
– Ensure that the transactions are properly accounted in the GL or PL statement of the Bank.
– Ensuring that the dealing room transactions are within the limits approved by the management.
– Review the dealing room transactions.
– Review the system report for the deals to ensure that the deals have been input correctly.
– Review the foreign exchange positions and revaluation on a daily basis.
– Ensure that the SWIFT messages are properly processed and ACK.
– Prepare CBO Reports / Arab Bank Reports and any other required report in frequently as required and send them to concerned department on time.
– Review all the deals form deal tracker to make all FX/MM deals are tally within routing in the OPICs system be3fore final releasing.
– Make sure all payments for FX and MM deals are paid correctly thorough SWIFT and RTGS payments are also paid correctly.
– Make sure all bedding for GDP and TB applied, proceeds correctly through SSS system with CBO, and make sure that transactions entered into the system.
– Prepare accrued interest for GDB, TB monthly, and checking that posted correctly.
– Checking treasury balance sheet daily bases and make sure all Assets and labilities and PLs are tally and incase of any mismatch in the figures must be identified or reported to concerned dept. (Finance/ ITD)
– To ensure that all daily/monthly Reconciliation has been done correctly for all Treasury accounts and monthly confirmation must be sent to related Departments.
Minimum Experience & Qualification Required:
– Bachelor Degree in Finance or relevant
– Minimum 8 years of related experience
– Leadership skills.
– Team Management skills.
– Effective Communication skills.
– Coordination skills.
– Decision Making skills.
– Problem Solving skills.
– Performance Management skills.
– Coaching skills.
– Presentation skills.
– Good command in Arabic & English languages.
– Strong Understanding of Bank’s policies, procedures and standards.
– Strong Understanding of Bank’s products and services.
– Strong Understanding of branch’s operations and payments processes.