Division: Credit Review
Department: Large Market & Syndications
Position: Head of Syndication & FI Credit Review
– Process and submit large corporate, syndications and Financial Institutions proposals with recommendation to appropriate sanctioning authorities which includes Chief Credit Officer (CCO), Management Credit Committee and Board Credit Committee.
– Manage credit analysts and ensure that the team achieves benchmarks set up by the Management such as Asset Quality, TAT, End to End process, healthier work environment, problem solving etc..
– Participate and represent the Credit Review in various Committees initiated by Corporate Banking, Strategic Planning and other Departments.
– Assist in conducting special studies as instructed by CCO or stemming from new guidelines from regulatory authorities or auditors and ensure lending portfolio is in line with credit policy and regulatory guidelines at all times.
– Support the Credit Review Division in other areas such as enhancements to the Bank’s lending policies and procedures and reengineer credit processes from time to time.
– Extend assistance to the other credit team members, and provide guidance to new members.
Minimum Experience & Qualification Required:
– Minimum 10 years work experience in commercial banking.
– Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Accounting.
– Professional Qualifications such as CA, CPA, CFA, CIMA etc.