Division: Information Technology Division
Job Title: Infrastructure Specialist & Patch Management Administrator
Perform specialized technical and support duties in the administration, operation, maintenance and support of the IT center’s hardware and software systems.
– Assist in the administration of all infrastructure servers on Microsoft platform and services.
– Conduct troubleshoot when required for all Microsoft-based infrastructure servers within the bank in case of any failure in the delivery.
– Maintains an in-depth knowledge of specific technical specialism including computer hardware, operating systems, and related products, provides expert advice regarding their application, and utilities this knowledge in performing job duties.
– Provide troubleshoot for various technologies under infrastructure umbrella.
– Responsible to open ticket / advisory with Microsoft, Nutanix, VMware, Citrix and etc… in case of any incident or inquiry.
– Operate and support servers, SANs, support for email, domain management and related systems; administration and management of operating system and other system software; administration of support and maintenance as level two.
– Responsible to patch and upgrade Microsoft servers and third party with Medium and High critical related to IT Infrastructure.
– Responsible to communicate and patch Microsoft, AIX, Linux and Virtualization server as per policy.
– Furthers the IT Infrastructure goals of Department, such as reducing cost and improving performance, by the approved and specified use of emerging technologies and products.
– Provides inputs to the service continuity planning process and implements the approved plans that the defined levels of continuity for the IT Infrastructure are achieved.
– Provides support in project management services for the IT Division / Business Unit Infrastructure projects, including identifying and mitigating project risk, ensuring quality in project delivery, and utilizing assigned resources efficiently.
– Help with the installation, testing, commissioning/decommissioning of computer hardware and systems software in accordance with agreed standards, quality and safety plans.
– Responsible to provide support to monitor the service delivery of the IT Infrastructure components against established service level agreements, diagnose service delivery problems, and initiate action to maintain and continuously improve the level of service.
– Assist in the monitoring of the application of and compliance with security operations procedures for areas of responsibility and review the IT Infrastructure for breaches in security and takes appropriate remedial actions.
– Provide support to operate the IT Infrastructure of the Division, ensures that the Infrastructure is managed in accordance with agreed standards and procedures, and contributes to the resolution of operational problems.
– Assists in the management of the storage and backup systems of the Division to provide agreed levels of services, security, storage optimization, and recovery and growth capacity, in compliance with the CBO service’s data retention and data protection requirements.
– Initiates and monitors actions to investigate and resolve problems the IT Infrastructure and implements agreed solutions and measures.
– Contribute and participate in the disaster recovery environment to ensure compliance to all disaster recovery plans when required.
– Ensure all activities are carried out, as per bank’s policies, processes, and procedures.
– Participate in other tasks or duties as assigned by the IT Management.
Minimum Experience & Qualification Required:
– From 2 to 5 years professional experience at technical level.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering
– Academic Certificates in VM/ MS is preferred.
– ITIL Certification is advantageous
– IT Infrastructure technical skills.
– Knowledge of the tools (Admin consoles, MS – utilities, PowerShell, Docker, Nutshell, Scripting, and Terminal) and techniques required for the management.
– Infrastructure & Patch Management skills.
– Project management skills.
– Supervisory skills.
– Creative thinking.
– Problem solving.
– Communication skills.
– Good commend in Arabic and English.
– Teamwork skills.
– Interpersonal skills.
– Communication skills.
– Coordination skills.
– Reporting skills.