Job Title: Credit Operations Supervisor
Section: Credit Operations
Department: Credit Administration Department
As part of the management of the credit operations department, responsible to lead and provide oversight for the day to day operations of credit operations.
– Supervise and provide oversight for the day to day operations of credit operations which includes disbursement, credit administration and maintenance of the facility across the various phases of the credit lifecycle.
– Ensure proper allocation and distribution of work to the team for processing the transactions in a timely and accurate manner as per the Bank’s control guidelines and Central Bank regulations.
– Participate in the process engineering initiatives for the Credit Operations team to achieve efficiencies and simplify process through automation or other ideas in partnership with the Agile teams.
– Oversee issuance of letters of closure (Loan NOC’s), vehicle release letters, interest rate or loan restructuring or collateral change requests as per the customer requests.
– Oversee registration and creation of security collaterals with government bodies.
– Engage with IT system vendors for process enhancements and system changes.
– Ensure timely and accurate generation and reporting of Collateral pending cases and Syndicate loans to the Credit group by identifying recurring risks on a monthly basis.
– Follow up with Relationship managers to ensure the pending collaterals are made perfect.
Minimum Experience & Qualification Required:
– Bachelor degree in finance or business.
– Strong Understanding and interpretation of the Bank’s credit policy and regulatory requirements.
– Understanding core banking system and the end to end processes.
– Minimum 5 years related experience.