Division: Corporate & Institutional Banking Division
Department: Business Governance & Risk Department
• Assist Relationship Managers/Unit Heads in preparation of credit proposals and credit memos and other credit related reports.
• Assess creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients.
• Examine financial transactions and credit history case by case (applications, statements, balance sheets, legal documents etc).
• Complete ratio, trend and cash flows analysis and create projections
• Deliver a multidimensional perspective on the proposed lending in an accessible and informative manner and in line with approved formats.
• Routinely monitor exposures for compliance and to detect early warning signals.
• Monitor corporate portfolio asset quality on an ongoing basis.
• Draft models of credit information that predict trends and patterns.
• Ensure all activities are carried out according to bank’s policies, procedures, and standards.
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required:
• BS degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics or related field.
• ACCA (Chartered Accountant) or equivalent professional qualification such as CFA etc.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a credit/financial analyst in a Commercial/Investment Bank/Financial Institution