Division: Finance Division
Department: MI, Planning & Analysis Department
Position: Management Reporting Officer
To execute activities related to the Financial Reporting & Budgeting section such as producing financial information of the bank through quality reports and providing actionable data to the management as per the standard accounting principles and procedures which will assist Senior Management in planning, forecasting and key decision making along with managing the core functions of the bank.
– Responsible to participate along with the manager in the development of annual budget for the internal departments.
– Responsible for Bank’s Financial MIS reports.
– Responsible for carrying out the budgeting activities and roles for the departments and branches.
– Assist in developing budgets for various business units within the bank for them to be able to plan their expenses going forward in accordance to the requirements and banks’ policies.
– Provide management reports to senior management, including variance analysis on monthly, quarterly and annual basis and ensure that senior management has necessary visibility on budget performance data.
– Ensure all activities are carried out according to bank’s policies, procedures, and standards.
– Participate in other related initiatives and projects as assigned or other duties as assigned by management.
– Fluent in English and Arabic.
– Attention to Details
– Analytical & problem solving
– Deadline-oriented & Time management
– High degree of understanding accounting process & procedures
– Excellent Personal and interpersonal skills
– Work under pressure
– Advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Qualification & Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent field
– Fresh graduate to 2 years experience in finance related roles
– CPA/ACCA/MBA is advantageous
This job announcement is valid until 06/12/2023We are no longer accepting applications for this ad. Contact us for more details.