Division: Information Technology Division
Department: IT Department
Section: Software Engineering Section – ATM & POS DEVELOPMENT
To execute a range of activities related to the technical support for Switch and related applications such as ATMs, CDMs, FFMs, POC all correspondent servers in RND Environment.
– Support the head of Unit on task distribution between team members.
– Research and development in ATMs, CDMs, POC and Switch technologies and other related components.
– Coordinate with and Assist the head of unit on Switch system components upgrades and enhancements.
– Take part in the integration projects with other systems.
– Communicate with venders on matters related to system/devices upgrades and enhancements.
– Execute activities related to ATMs, CDMs, POC and related servers technical Support.
– Perform certification processes if needed with any network scheme.
– Supervise the UAT for any new projects fix and enhancement related to systems under ATM & POS Development.
– Ensue all related activities are in accordance with bank’s policies, procedures, and standards.
– Participate in other related initiatives and projects as assigned or other duties as assigned by IT management.
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required:
– BS degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
– Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
– Strong understanding of the ATM, POS and EFT SWITCH systems, technologies and processes.
– Understanding of Financial institution transactions full cycle and flow, format, accounting entries, settlement etc..