Division: Banking Operations
Department: Credit Admin
Position: Credit Operations Supervisor
To execute a range of tasks for the Credit Operations Section and ensure timely and effective completion of all activities within the agreed timelines and guidelines set and followed by The Bank.
– Responsible for monitoring over the transactions taking place – increasing interest rate on the loan proposals, renewal of loan, new facility for both corporate and SME customers as per Banks’ policies & guidelines.
– Responsible to authorize file documents according to the departments needs so that when necessity arrives taking reference would be easy.
– Generate NOC letter, modification letter, liability letter, outstanding loan letter, release mortgage letter, etc. as per the details provided for further documentation.
– Responsible for assisting in drafting of the offer letter at the earliest, as per the qualifications and job requirement in the department.
– Authorized to add new security/collaterals in the system as and when new facilities are provided to the customer so as to update the system in case the customer would like to refer to it online and to notify to the Bank as well of such updating taking place.
– Ensure all activities are carried out based on Bank’s policies, processes, and procedures.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
– Minimum 5 years related work experience
– Diploma in Banking/Business or equivalent
– Arabic & English language
– Effective Communication skills
– Team Management skills
– Basic accounting skills
– Reporting skills
– Negotiation Skills
– Problem-Solving skills
– Result Orientation skills
– Analytical skills
– MS Office knowledge
– Attention to detail and accuracy