Division: Banking Operations Group
Department: Credit Admin Department
Position: Credit Documentation Specialist
As part of the credit documentation section responsible for the review of all client documentation submitted against the credit recommendation approvals as sanctioned by the Bank to ensure adherence to the regulatory requirements as laid down by the Central Bank.
– Prepare the offer letters for clients (securities, letter of credits, legal agreements) as per the application provided by the Relationship managers for their confirmation and review.
– Review of all client documentation submitted against the credit recommendation approvals as sanctioned by the Bank.
– Review all account opening documents and KYC.
– Complete a final check on all documents provided by the initial document maker before updation in the internal systems.
– Inform & follow-up with the relevant relationship managers / business on the pending document requirements.
– Maintain and publishing Discrepancy and Deferral report and conduct regular follow ups on the report with the business and relationship manager for status updates.
– Preparation of Line Memo to release facilities ensuring that all system related codes are properly filled in the form.
– Liaise internally with cross functional departments and branches for providing customer details, CR, or any related documents as and when required.
– Annual review done on all the facility documents from the Legal Counsel getting the existing bank facility documents reviewed by a legal consultant.
– Receiving and acknowledging any business document related to the Credit Admin department (CAD) such as Credit requests, Credit Offer letter, LPO, etc. scanning and saving these documents into the system.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
– Diploma Degree in finance or accounting or equivelant
– 2-3 years related experience
– Arabic & English language
– Prioritization, planning and time management skills
– Working within specific timelines
– Analytical Skills
– Accuracy and completeness of process
– Attention to Details
– Effective communication skills