Security Tips for Card Usage
- Keep your bank card in a safe place and never share your card details with anyone.
- Do not share your PIN via Email/ SMS and never use the same PIN for other services.
- Do not write down your ATM PIN. You should always memorize it.
- If you have lost your card, immediately call your branch or contact “Fil Khidma” Call Center on 24754444 to block/cancel it.
- For security reasons, create a strong password that contains numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters and include special character.
- Inform the bank in writing of changes to your email address & contact number by contacting the branch or calling “Fil Khidma” Call Center
ATM Fraud Prevention
Security at the ATM
- Always place your hand over the keypad while entering your PIN.
- If you notice any unusual or suspicious activities around an ATM report directly to the bank by calling “Fil Khidma” Call Center.
- Remember to take your cash and ATM card after each transaction.
- Do not share the ATM PIN with any one.
- For security reasons, change your pin regularly.
Secured Internet Usage
- Never click on suspicious links to protect yourself from phishing attacks.
- Never use public devices for online shopping.
- Keep your personal devices protected by using an updated antivirus to avoid attacks.
- Only use your card with secure websites. One could tell by the golden lock at the right corner of the browser. Additionally, secure website links contain (https://) to guarantee that your transactions are secured.
- Look out for security policy of the web merchant.