Security Tips for Card Usage
- Keep your bank card in a safe place and never share your card details with anyone.
- Do not share your PIN via Email/ SMS and never use the same PIN for other services.
- Do not write down your ATM PIN. You should always memorize it.
- If you have lost your card, immediately call your branch or contact “Fil Khidma” Call Center on 24754444 to block/cancel it.
- For security reasons, create a strong password that contains numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters and include special character.
- Inform the bank in writing of changes to your email address & contact number by contacting the branch or calling “Fil Khidma” Call Center
- Please do not allow merchants to swipe your payment cards at their cash registers after the transaction is approved in response to the first swipe.
ATM Fraud Prevention
Security at the ATM
- Always place your hand over the keypad while entering your PIN.
- If you notice any unusual or suspicious activities around an ATM report directly to the bank by calling “Fil Khidma” Call Center.
- Remember to take your cash and ATM card after each transaction.
- Do not share the ATM PIN with any one.
- For security reasons, change your pin regularly.
Secured Internet Usage
- Never click on suspicious links to protect yourself from phishing attacks.
- Never use public devices for online shopping.
- Keep your personal devices protected by using an updated antivirus to avoid attacks.
- Only use your card with secure websites. One could tell by the golden lock at the right corner of the browser. Additionally, secure website links contain (https://) to guarantee that your transactions are secured.
- Look out for security policy of the web merchant.