Division: Retail Banking
Department: Regional Manageement & Branch Support
Region: Al Sharqiyah
Branch: Al Duqm Branch
To be responsible of executing a range of tasks related to branch’s customer care function.
– Receive and Acknowledge customer requests for In-ward and Out-ward cheque payments, followed by forwarding the request to the team members for posting.
– Responsible for verifying received applications, cross verify details (customer name, account number, date. signature, etc.) to ensure it is free of errors, then provide approval for the same.
– Maintaining and filing of important documents to be kept confidential and safe for archive records.
– Liaise with customer for query or issues and seek resolution for the same in a timely manner.
– Ensure all activities carried out, is as per standard bank policies, processes & procedures & bank protocol.
– Responsible for identifying, assessing and managing AML/CFT risk.
– Complete all related tasks as delegated by management or reporting Manager.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
Diploma in banking or equivalent. No experience required.
Attention to details.
Basic computer skills.
Arabic and English language.