Division: Corporate & Institutional Banking Division
Department: Middle Market Enterprise
To execute a series of activities related to Middle Enterprise Markets which includes managing portfolio of accounts, review their facilities (funded & non funded) and process requests such as clearing cheques, issuance of performance bonds etc. as per the bank’s internal procedures and set guidelines.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
Bachelor’s Degree in general or Business Administration/Banking, Finance, Accounting or equivalent field.
Minimum 6 to 7 years of general banking experience is required with a preference related directly to Commercial Banking.
Special Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation skills
- Strong Leadership & People Management skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Customer Orientation
- Knowledge of banking terms
- Know the laws and instructions issued by the regulatory
- Knowledge of the principles of the facilities
- Knowledge of the principles of trade finance