To execute variety of tasks related to Corporate & Institutional Banking (Islamic Banking division) operation for Large & SME customers and ensure timely and effective completion of all activities within the agreed timelines and guidelines set and followed by the Organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for conducting the research and finding new revenue sources like SME or Corporates so as to elevate the revenue factor of the Bank.
- Provide working capital facilities and monitoring over dues so that the payments are made at the earliest not creating many more issues going forward.
- Prepare and submit aging analysis report to the management on the time period decided for them to stay updated with the changes taking place.
- Follow up with credit control department for the collection process so that the pending payments could be collected before the decided time frame.
- Responsible for developing the proposals and disbursals so as to pitch for future projects benefitting the Bank financially.
- Accountable for ensuring that all the transactions are made under the sharia law and monitor that they all fit within the principles and guide lines decided as per the Banks’ policies & regulations.
- Authorized for maintaining the documentation of all transactions as per the Banks’ policies so that no regulations are missed.
- Co-ordinate and refer with sharia for introducing any new product, if any, so as to stay at par with the expectations made by the sharia audience.
- Formulate plans to achieve according to the revenue and asset target so that all points discussed are recognized and worked upon as decided according to Banks’ policies and regulations.
- Responsible for Non-Performing Loans (NPL) management so that the details of the same are checked so as to evaluate the reasons behind the loan’s low performance and take actions accordingly.
- Complete all other tasks as delegated by management or reporting Manager.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration – Finance.
Minimum 4-5 years of general banking experience is required with a preference related directly to Islamic Banking.
Special Skills & Knowledge:
- Must have English language fluency, both written and spoken.
- Attention to Details
- Personal and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Risk analysis ability
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Islamic Banking laws
- Customer focus
- Good Communication Skills