Division: Corporate & Institutional Banking Division
Department: Large Corporates
To manage a portfolio within the Corporate & Institutional Banking department. The role will focus on maintaining a healthy portfolio and servicing clients’ requirements as well as developing the Assistant Relationship Manager (ARM).
The RM, with the assistance of the ARM, will provide credit analysis, credit proposals, reviewing existing facilities granted, and monitoring relationship-managed customers’ risk profile.
The RM will be responsible of submitting credit proposals and other required memos/reports for existing and potential clients in a timely manner, day-to-day operations such as client requests and queries, general house-keeping to ensure there are no irregularities in accounts, monitoring and following up with clients on required documentation and data as well as keeping client files in an organized manner.
– Provide superior customer service exceeding customer expectations
– Develop and convert new customer prospects
– Submit credit proposals and internal memos in a timely manner
– Assess the credit risk as appropriate with respect to the portfolio
– Develop and implement agreed actions under customer strategies
– Regular follow-ups with client to obtain necessary information and documents
– Monitoring of accounts to ensure deadlines are met
– Ensure all files are complete with relevant documents
– Contribute to Banks target for profit growth and customer experience
– Maintain a high level of teamwork
– Adhere to structure and processes in place pertaining to the bank’s credit, operational, reputation and regulatory risk
– Respond within agreed timelines to issues raised by Audit/compliance/regulators
– Maintain awareness of operational risks within portfolios and minimize likelihood of occurrence
– Ensure deadlines are achieved within Bank timelines as per internal policies/regulations
– Produce proposals of high quality.
Minimum Experience & Qualification required:
– A Minimum of 5 years work experience, preferably in the fields of marketing and accounting with a minimum of 3 years of general Banking experience with a preference related directly to Corporate Banking
– A Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, business management, accounting or related fields
– Ability to demonstrate being a team player
– Ability to grasp new tasks and demonstrate self-development
– Ability to interact with business customers
– Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to build relations with other departments
– Strong time management, planning and organization skills
– Strong communications, written, analytical and verbal skills