Position: Credit Manager – Corproate Relationships
Division: Credit Review Division
Conduct credit risk assessments & analysis of various types of Corporate & SME lending proposals ranging from the straightforward to the very complex transactions for existing as well as new relationships.
The role is centred on the effective and efficient credit risk management wherein risks must be well understood and communicated, and credit exposures kept in line with the Bank’s prescribed policies and procedures for Credit Risk Management.
The role demands a strong combination of interpersonal, analytical and decision-making skills as well as thorough comprehension of the Bank’s and statutory prescribed credit policy guidelines and procedures.
– Assess the creditworthiness of corporate relationships by examining the client’s financial and management strengths, adequacy of cash flows, appropriateness of the credit limit(s) structure, quality and enforceability of collaterals, and suitability of the proposed terms and conditions.
– Review / prepare MRA financial spreads and credit risk rating by input financial information and subjective parameters upon receipt of FYE audited accounts of the Bank’s corporate clients.
– Recommend appropriate measures aimed at mitigating the credit risk associated with the underlying commercial exposure under review.
– Work closely with Assistant Relationship Managers and or Relationship Officers to ensure that the content CRs are accurate, comprehensive, and fully complying with the laid down procedures in that regard.
– Ensure implementation of and strict adherence to internal and statutory credit policies, procedures, and guidelines.
– Monitoring of excess and past-due reports and liaising with the concerned Relationship Managers to ensure prompt ratification of abnormal positions in their respective portfolios.
– Attending to the internal & external Audit / CBO Examination requirements in liaison with the Credit Review Department / Division Head.
– Support the Credit Risk Review Division in other areas such as developing credit risk assessment models, and advising & recommending enhancements to the Bank’s lending policies and procedures.
Minimum Qualification & Years of Experience Required:
– University Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Accounting
– Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience Corporate & Credit Risk Management in Banking industry
Skills & Knowledge Required:
– Strong combination of interpersonal, financial, analytical and decision-making skills
– Strong prioritisation and time management skills
– Thorough understanding of relevant internal and statutory procedures and guideline