Division: Finance Division
Department: Management Reporting & Business Finance
Section: MIS Reporting
To assist the Head of MIS to deliver comprehensive financial analysis and reports to the senior management and board of directors, and ensure accurate and timely alignment of the annual budget process, which will help Senior Management in planning and managing the core functions of the Bank.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducting the preparation and first level review of various financial reports.
- Responsible for Bank’s Financial MIS reports.
- Responsible for carrying out the budgeting activities and roles for the departments and branches.
- Assist in developing budgets for various business units within the bank for them to be able to plan their expenses going forward in accordance to the requirements and Banks’ policies.
- Provide management reports to senior management, including variance analysis on monthly, quarterly and annual basis and ensure that senior management has necessary visibility on budget performance data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting/Banking.
3 years of relevant budgeting and financial reporting experience with general accounting knowledge and systems knowledge.
Special Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Experience in budgeting and budget planning including development of annual budgets, forecasting and variance analysis
- Analytical & problem solving ability
- High degree of understanding accounting process & procedures
- Excellent data presentation skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills